We offer every resource of transportation, storage and information technology to implement integrated logistics in the management of the supply chain, by choosing the best solutions in:
- National and International transportation by sea, air and land;
- Customs clearance;
- Special projects;
- Storage and movement of materials;
- Receiving and forwarding activities;
- Work crews skilled in operational and quality procedures for the client;
- Risk management services by specialized companies in distribution centers;
- Operational contingency plans.
FINK offers the best solutions for the physical distribution and for the management of the delivery of your products.
We offer a complete service of administration of transportation:
- Use of a system configured for the management of transportation;
- Negotiation of freight with transportation companies;
- Booking and programming vehicles for transference and distribution of cargoes;
- Organization and assembly of cargoes for optimum capacity of vehicles;
- Auditing of freight;
- Observation and control of occurrences in deliveries;
- Standardized reports for the evaluation of the performance of all services.
FINK is specialized in the development and execution of technical and operational projects relating to in-house management operations (clients’ installations). Our team of analysts is prepared to find the solution required for the outsourcing of complete or partial logistic operations, with the following activities:
- Survey and technical analysis of the logistic data of the operation;
- Evaluation of layouts of the warehouses, and elaboration of technical alternatives;
- Analysis of operational flow within the chain for optimum logistic processes;
- Costing and analysis of investments in installations, storage structures, hardware and software for automation and equipment;
- Calculation of productivity for measurement of manpower;
- Development of procedures and implantation of operational and managerial processes, recruitment and training of work crews and management of the project for the administration of the activities of the center of storage and distribution.
From the very beginning, FINK has acted as a warehouse enterprise, combining responsibility and quality.
FINK has ample warehouses, supervised by experienced professionals, and monitored 24 hour a day by surveillance cameras and trained guards. The goods are stored in individual lifts (wooden boxes), manufactured exclusively for this purpose.
Please, read the most Frequently Asked Questions about this service.